of love and salviation


I am a nation
in a rubber world
and it is hilarious…..
I mean really funny….
My body is an animated card
lying upon the boundry of an existential fabric of time ….
reality, well do we ever really know what the hell it is…
and so I breathe…deeply…
because that is what I have been trained to do…
for a moment I am somehow in the 2nd and 3rd dimensions
simultaneously …
It feels parallel to inflated silly putty
physically I am connected to everything
from nothing to infinity
the planes of mind perceptivity
the tiny spaces between spaces
what we call the dimensions
are stacked like thick doors of gelatin
lean back and exsistence as we know it ceases to exsist
I lean forward for proof that I can also be
at the same time in the 4th and 5th and 6th dimensions…
if I were to stand up
I could swim this golden spiral deck of dimension
My feet one with the nothing
My outstretched arms extending up into a dimension I have only the perception of through
Light and love and oneness and wholeness
The queen of diamonds
And I want to dance
And I want to feel the wind
And I want to shed myself of clothing
And I want to put you in my mouth
And I want to be here a while
And I am