automatic blog


i have automated everyting today in honor of the surrealistic instalation painting i have been living in as of late.......a great friend of mine said she felt she was living in a bad movie or maybe a good movie where bad things happened.....i think i must stumbled onto set cause as of late it has been series after series of automatic behavior requirements......automatic phone venting......automatic freestyling.....automatic bathing.....automatic eating and drinking....and automatic writing......automatic passing of time.....automated reality shake me of this fog.....give me sanctity in the passing of time.... give me peace and expediate the transitory into migratory.....bleed me of this venom that course towards my heart....that i cannot shake this depression....tatoo me a rose to honor my spirit ....to remind me of what drives me......to lift my lovelight onto the unicorn bridle.....that it bathe in prismatic freedom....