complicated love trap


*
your smiling eyes penetrate my heart
your uncomfortable smile wells up my mind
my contemptuous eyes
pleading for one more kiss
that i can suckle your sentiment
that i can live in the love lake of your heart
**
I penetrate you with more than my eyes, you become thus sullen when I am quiet. in the calm there is deep knowledge. I must climb but I have equally retraiter this is where I Am. it is less than ideal for you, but you have your own tests to bear. am I in the habit to become what of others want me now break this habit and I To be in a higher morality of place is personal and important please like me carefully just the manner than I am.
*
ahhh, the catacylsmic chemistry of a fated destiny......
i have always been smarter and truer to myself then recently.....funny that you should speak of the sidekick... the simple inpressionable youth....what do they see that brings them beckoning.....
funny that you should speak of irony.....the thin skinned extropath, the strong demeanor that hides the tortured soul.
why does a pursuit of spirit and intellect burn tears of acid cleansed mercury down my cheeks...
that i cry under rain in the dark before dawn, travelling highways with the fresh smell of awkward sex and lonely company....
that i might write this here in tongue because i don't know that you could handle what i really think .....
that i am your friend......