Through the looking glass I saw my own reflection

There are moments in our lives
This is our life
Moments
I have moved through life
Intuiting myself
Then listening to the “rights and wrongs”, the ethical morality of my mind
I have let myself be washed over by my brain
Brainwashed
Exfoliating the dreams and soaping away self trust
To fall in line and “do the right thing”
Rising to the ebbs and flow in a salty jetsam
Meeting myself in the mirror and congratulating myself
That the expectations are met
Slowly contorting backward
In a dance of doing what I “should”
Expressing need and want
Pragmatizing my experience and choices to save face
Adjusting to the structure that has been presented to me
In a walking backbend
So that I can sodomize myself with my head
Like a dragon chasing its own tale
Until now

Living one day at a time has become living this moment
Being who I have been molded to be has become who I inspire in myself
Like a Barbie doll impressioned into being who later runs away with the circus
I am the face in the mirror and I’m sick of saving face
I drew these eyes I see and I will draw them again
The same and different based on the crossroad of each moment
The indoctrination of fear will always be
I can choose to be consumned by it or I can accept it for what it is worth
I am open
I am no longer a sex slave to my own self imposed domination
Rather a pleasure activist obligated to being
Creating a reality that exists only for the audience of the moon
Then re-molecularizing into myself moments from now
The puppet master playing the harmonizing melody of my heartstrings
I like
I love
I laugh
I can
I see
I feel
I dream
I am